National Catholic Youth Conference
Horario y ubicación
Acerca del evento
What sort of activities/events are available at the National Catholic Youth Conference?
You can expect to find many opportunities to challenge and deepen the faith life of your teenagers at the NCYC including:
- Nationally Recognized Speakers offering keynotes and concurrent sessions covering many topics for Catholic youth and adults
- Powerful Prayer and liturgy experiences by and for young people
- Christian Musicians, bands and concerts each day and evening
- Interactive Park – a festival village where you can get creative, play fun group games, listen to live bands and comedians, eat, buy cool Catholic stuff you won’t find anywhere else, surf the internet, eat some more, learn more about Catholic colleges and service opportunities, and hang out with 20,000+ of your closest friends.
What is the theme?
The theme for the 2019 NCYC is “Blessed-Broken-Given.”
What is the registration fee?
Due to an increase in lodging and registration costs, the overall costs have increased slightly from 2017. For purposes of the NCYC, the Diocese of Richmond is considered an “affiliated diocese” with NFCYM and will be paying the associated rate. The registration fee per participant is listed below:
Youth Participants: $575 (up to 6 participants per room)
$650 (3 adult participants per room)
$800 (2 adult participants per room)
$1,100 (1 adult participant per room)
Diocesan Meal Plan (optional): $25 per participant
What does this registration fee cover?
The participant registration fee covers the following:
- Transportation to/from the Indianapolis International Airport (IND) airport and the Embassy Suites Hotel
- Lodging for Thursday, Friday, and Saturday
- Continental Breakfast on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday
- Late Night Snacks (i.e. pizza) in the Evenings with the Diocese
- Diocesan NCYC T-Shirt or Sweatshirt Hoodie
The optional meal plan includes:
- Box lunch with drink for Friday and Saturday delivered to the Convention Center at lunch time
- Buffet Dinner near the Convention Center for Friday and Saturday evenings
Each participant will be assigned to a suite at the Home2Suites Indianapolis Downtown. Each suite has 2 rooms (a bedroom and a living area) with a single bathroom. Up to six youth participants will be assigned to a suite and up to three adult participants will be assigned to a suite. The Office for Evangelization will combine parishes with odd numbers to maximize the room allocations. In addition, the Diocese has reserved a meeting room that will be used for evening gatherings as well as a main meeting point for adult chaperones.
All participants are required to stay at the Home2Suites Indianapolis Downtown due to NCYC regulations. There is a significant additional charge per participant if you opt not to stay at the hotel.